There he is, our Lord and Savior: Minor League Guy! Everything we do — including this episode — we do in his name.
Here’s what we’ve got:
- The open (0:00-3:15)
- Your crazy emails (3:55-25:30)
- The baseball talk! (29:30-51:52)
- MadBum is good. Big-Time Timmy Jim is not.
- The Orioles are the least-bad team in the AL West
- Same with the Royals in the Central (at least at the time we recorded this)
- Halos are in first, and the AL West is gonna be a barn-burner!
- Nationals look to have the NL East locked up…
- … and the Pirates are pretty much done
- Meanwhile Chris Carter is making a stealth run at the home run title
- Musical advice x 2: (52:45-1:05:10)
- We discuss our best and worst decisions in our music careers, and
- Can you enjoy your own records after they’re finished?
- The week(s) in review: Puig Destroyer stuff and Ian’s vacation rundown. We won’t be hurt if you skip this part. (1:05:10-1:13:20)
THANKS FOR LISTENING!