This is normally where I wax about how great the show is, but I can’t lie to you: this show is terrible. Like,. the worst we’ve ever done. I wouldn’t even listen if I were you.
KIDDING! It’s awesome. Carson Cistulli was great. The Wonder Years were great. Riley and Ian were pretty good. The theme song is still the theme song. We’re going to re-do that one of these days.
Here’s the AgenDERP:
- Emails from people whose balls are being tripped
- We subject Carson Cistulli to a heavily modified Proust Questionnaire
- The Wonder Years (the band) is discussed
- Baseball is discussed as well
- The Angels are awful
- The Orioles kind of are too, maybe
- The Cardinals totally are NOT
- Nor are the Indians, at least for the moment, although Chief Wahoo is
- Sanabia, Schmanabia
All non-theme-songs are played by The Wonder Years from their new album, The Greatest Generation. Used without permission. Please don’t sue us.