The super-special spring training, World Baseball Classic-ing, listener appreciating episode!
- Musical guest: BATILLUS
- Disembodied vocal guests: Criag Oldstein & Dorn Shinebeans from the Internet!
- Honkbal talk:
- WBC Action
- Ismel Jimenez’s backpants
- Japanese batting stances/mechanics
- Cuba’s uniforms
- Russell Martin bailing on Canada
- The Dominicans crushing the PhLOLies
- Korea is done
- Other things
- Ian’s trip to Arizona
- Watching a game “together”??
- What’s next?
- PO Fantasy Baseball?
- Ian’s HONKBAL piece at BP
- Riley’s forthcoming column at PureVolume
- KWC shows this weekend!
- Bye bye internet.
PRODcast 34: Rollie Fingers Really Fingers Fings Royally
WE’RE BACK. Real show. Real guest. Real good. Fake Jose Mota.
Musical guest: 100s
Humanoid guest: Paul Sporer
NOTJOSE MOTA EXPLAINS SWORDS!
Music stuff: KWC, Quicksand, Living Eyes, and Touche Amore
Plugs: Riley on scouting four-year-olds, Ian on Susan Slusser
Intro/outro music by Riley & Ian. All other music by 100s, from his album Ice Cold Perm. Used without permission. Songs are, in order of appearance:
“Another 1 Goes Down”
“Briock $ell Phone”
Two musicians who love baseball, but don't take it too seriously.