… and the bartender says, “Here’s your DFA. See ya.”
(It’s funny because it’s true.)
Some items of business:
- We ask that you please rate and review the show on iTunes, whether or not you listen to it via iTunes. Please.
- You can follow Riley on twitter @rileybreck and Ian @teen_archer. You probably already follow@ProductiveOuts, but if not, you can! Because this is America.
Now, on to the show!
- First comes the open, where we babble. (0:00-5:01)
- Then come the emails, where you babble. (5:39-30:26)
- Next up is the musical guest, which is FLOOR. Buy “Oblation” here. (31:12-36:13)
- After that are the baseball things! (36:13-1:10:36)
- Michael Pineda is not smart
- The BARVES backed their way into a ridiculous pitching staff (and are very good)
- Also, what the hell, Brewers?!?
- Speaking of: you should never swing your bat in the dugout: Braun vs. Segura
- Bryce Harper’s thumb
- Ben & Sam’s “Hustle” Questionaire on today’s Effectively Wild
- Sonny Gray is good
- So are Collin McHugh and Garrett Richards
- Christopher Russo is a thing
- The musical advice happens here, but it’s less an advice request and more of, y’know, just a question. What are the first and last albums listed alphabetically in your iTunes? (1:11:21-1:25:33)
- And then the farewell. Bye!