Welllllll… this one is a little rough around the edges, like a feral cat or a fringe-y prospect. But hang with it and we’re sure you’ll see the upside. Behold, it’s PRODcast 101: The Other One with Woj!
0:00-2:50 – The open
3:15-7:10 – The musical guest: Title Fight. Buy HYPERVIEW here.
7:10-13:45 – The pipin’ hot take: Leave college baseball’s balls alone.
14:20-24:00 – Your emails
24:00-54:25 – Jason Wojciechowski, co-editor of the Baseball Prospectus Annual, A’s ESPN Sweet Spot Blogger, co-host of the Back Of The Bullpen podcast, Lawyer, owner of several ties.
55:00-1:13:38 Baseball blather!
- Medium-Sized Regular Season Game James to the Padres
- The Tigers are hurting; luckily for them they plat in the worst division in baseball
- Josh Hamilton is Josh Hamiltoning the shit out of his stay with the Halos
- 54-year-old Julio Franco to player-coach a semi-pro team in Japan
- Yoan Moncada is like Yasiel Puig times Yoenis Cespedes and your team probably isn’t going to get him
1:14:10-1:17:10 – Not Jose Mota’s Skymall Item of the Week: An exclusive of the Productive Outs PRODcast. This week: The Giant Male Silverback Gorilla Statue
1:17:10-1:20:30 – The Old-School Player of the Week: Nino Espinosa
80 DADHAT, 80 AFRO, 70 STACHE, ZERO FUCKS GIVEN
RHP - 8 years in the bigs with the Mets, Phillies and Blue Jays from 1974 to 1981. Career record of 44-55, ERA of 4.17, WHIP of 1.362. Comps: Bob Milacki and John Lannan.
THANKS FER LISSNIN’!