We’re back to a weekly schedule because baseball is back! The Lord giveth and then she taketh away, or something.
But we’re here to celebrate the mediocrity that is Barry Zito X late-period Metallica:
In other, less painful (we hope) audio news, here is a prawncats!
- The open (0:00-7:35)
- The emails. Weird, as usual. (8:15-29:45)
- The music: feat. Get Pure, the new album from MOUNT CARMEL. (30:30-32:30)
- The baseball talk (32:30-1:02:20)
Coffee is for closers and closers be blowin’ it: Nathan, Holland, Parnell, etc.
Emilio Bonifiacio es bonafide?
- Ryan Braun done lost his mind
Replay review: Can you dig it?
Seven-inning baseball games?
- The musical advice: the vagaries of record-label contracts, sales, reissues, and the like. (1:03:05-1:13:40)
- The self-promotion (1:13:40-1:17:55)
- The farewell