John. Paul. Lazor. You can only DREAM of having a name that awesome!
Today’s show is dedicated to his illustrious name and lackluster career. It goes like this.
- The open, wherein we talk about stuff (0:00-4:00)
- The emails, wherein we read yours (4:45-34:35)
- Musical guest: TYCHO. Buy “Awake” here. (35:20-38:10)
- Baseball things! (38:10-1:07:30)
- The Red Sox suck, or at least they did
- Giancarlo Stanton does NOT get cheated
- Manny Ramirez: Player/Coach
- Someone stole Hunter Pence’s scooter. Really.
- Josh Beckett threw a no-hitter (but against the Phillies, so…)
- Those goddamn Memorial Day hats
- George Springer is the new hotness & the Evan Drellich Astros story
- Musical advice: Starting a baseball-themed band. Hmm, I think we might have some advice for you! (1:08:05-1:17:35)
- Up next/goodbye. (1:17:35-1:23:36) Thanks for listening!