I’ve been doing horrible things to MLB Photo Day pics: Part 1
GAZE AT ITS LUSTROUS GLORY
Here’s the show:
- Open (0:00-7:05)
- Emails (7:45-24:45)
- Musical Guest: THE LIFE AND TIMES. Buy “Lost Bees ”(and other stuff) here. (26:20-31:10)
- Human guest: Film historian and Dodgers fan Karina Longworth. Listen to “You Must Remember This” here. (31:10-53:04)
- The baseball things! (53:38-1:19:26)
Halos sweep A’s, and Shat Moomaker is having one hell of a season.
Royals survived a near Royalsing, and the Brewers have finally Brewered
Bo Porter gets the axe in Houston, people argue about Houston (again)
Jose Altuve is a goddamn warlock.
Clayton Kershaw is also p. good.
Can/should a pitcher be the MVP?
- Puig Destroyer news and a quick wrap-up. (1:20:11-1:23:43)
Thanks for listenin’!
Ice is back with a brand-new invention: PRODcast 88!
- Open (0:00-3:30)
- Emails (4:05-28:50)
- Musical guest: AEGES. Buy THE BRIDGE here. Listen to “Fault” here. (29:30-34:10)
- Baseball things (34:10-1:04:10)
The Astros failed to sign Brady Aiken
Halos trade four MiLB players for Huston Street & a MiLB pitcher
Colby Lewis has re-written the Unwritten Rule Book
The Dodgers’ OF is a clusterfuck
Yasiel Puig had a pretty shitty All-Star Game/HR Derby
Scouting: Cliff Lee’s Fart
- Musical advice but not really: Gilead Fest/tour recap, and Bob Uecker: An Appreciation (1:04:50-1:17:30)
Hello! A short, sweet, guest-free episode for you this week, with baseball, musical advice, and #TRASHDICK for everyone!
- Open (0:00-3:20)
- Emails (4:00-23:50)
- Musical guest: CONVERGE (24:35-32:25)
- Baseball talk: (32:25-58:25)
The Giants are crumbling and the Dodgers are rolling
Sergio Romo done lost his job
Is Jose Altuve a warlock?
Are the Mariners actually pretty good?
OH NOEZ, GROUND CONTROL
Bryce Harper is talking shit again
RauLOL Ibanez and the RoyLOLs
Giancarlo Stanton is gonna be in the HR Derby and HOLY SHIT
Our picks for the HR Derby
- Musical advice: What do you think about, and how do you approach/interpret your recorded performances? (59:10-1:08:08)
- Puig Destroyer update and KWC tour (1:08:08-1:11:00)
Getting kind of a Francis Buxton vibe from Jonathan Gray. What say you, internet?