I’ve been doing horrible things to MLB Photo Day pics: Part 2
- Open (0:00-6:50)
- Emails (7:35-20:45)
- Musical guest: OBLITERATIONS. Buy “Poison Everything” here.(21:23-24:15)
- The baseball talk (24:15-55:35)
- NLCS - GAINTS & CRADS are battling
- ALCS - Royals continue to win in exciting fashion
- That #JABO broadcast: ehh?
- Andrew Friedman to the Dodgers: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
- Chip Hale is the DBacks’ new overlord: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
- Ep. 111 of the 99% Invisible Podcast on Rooting for Laundry & The Story of Stirrups
- Musical advice: What does a tech actually do? (with bonus boner talk!) (56:20-1:12:45)
Hey, we’re back! Did you miss us?
It’s the based ball played offs and what not! The Whirled Series, even. Without further ado:
1) The open, where we describe what will happen
2) The emails, where we read what insane people send us
3) The musical guest: MEEK IS MURDER
4) The baseball guest: Matthew Kory
5) Baseball things:
- Everyone is freaking out over the Tim Lincecum contract
- World Series picks!
- Alex Guerrero, briefly
6) Musical advice, wherein we offer musical advice
7) Goodbye, where we say goodbye
This is normally where I wax about how great the show is, but I can’t lie to you: this show is terrible. Like,. the worst we’ve ever done. I wouldn’t even listen if I were you.
KIDDING! It’s awesome. Carson Cistulli was great. The Wonder Years were great. Riley and Ian were pretty good. The theme song is still the theme song. We’re going to re-do that one of these days.
Here’s the AgenDERP:
- Emails from people whose balls are being tripped
- We subject Carson Cistulli to a heavily modified Proust Questionnaire
- The Wonder Years (the band) is discussed
- Baseball is discussed as well
- The Angels are awful
- The Orioles kind of are too, maybe
- The Cardinals totally are NOT
- Nor are the Indians, at least for the moment, although Chief Wahoo is
- Sanabia, Schmanabia
All non-theme-songs are played by The Wonder Years from their new album, The Greatest Generation. Used without permission. Please don’t sue us.
Inspired by the greatest player of all time (and our biggest and best guest yet), we turn in our best PRODcast to date.
- Musical Guest: Death Grips
- Special Guest: Mark F*cking Trumbo
- The Giants Win the Pennant!
- Incorrect World Series Predictions
- Give Credit Where It’s Due, Dude: Managers & Front Offices
- Ozzie Guillen? More Like Ozzie Goin’, Am I Right???
- The Future Is Bright for the Cardinals
- Market Research
Other information of note:
- You can find ALL the PrawnCrabs, including the latest episode, on our libsyn page.
- If you’re an iTunes person, you can subscribe etc. here.
- Prefer RSS? We got you, kid: RSSSSSSSSS.
- Do you Book Faces? Liken unto us!
- We still have a few sweet shirts left. Act fast if you want one of the O.G. batch! Dogs love ‘em!