I’ve been doing horrible things to MLB Photo Day pics: Part 2
Dan Otero was literally just claimed off waivers and then released. Oh, look – it happened again! Whoops, the A’s just claimed and released him. Look it up. It’s true!
Here is our show for the week of 7/7/2014. We hope you enjoy it!
- Open. If we all wish real hard, Dan Otero will become a real boy! (0:00-5:37)
- Emails. Crazy people, the lot of you. (6:20-25:38)
- Combination musical and baseballish guest: Josh Kantor (26:22-46:26)
- Baseball things (46:48-1:16:12)
- The Jeff Samardzija/Jason Hammel trade: officially crizzazle
- Halos are rolling but it doesn’t matter because so are the A’s
- B. McCarthy for V. Nuno trade
- The Astros are having a rough week
- All-Star rosters were announced – who cares?
- When does the Phillies fire sale begin?
- Joey Votto out for the season?!?
- What’s next: a brief KWC tour and a fond farewell (for now) (1:16:12-1:20:00)
EPISODE ERRATA, Ruben Rivera edition
Ruben’s Run by Justin Bopp
Hey, we’re back! Did you miss us?
It’s the based ball played offs and what not! The Whirled Series, even. Without further ado:
1) The open, where we describe what will happen
2) The emails, where we read what insane people send us
3) The musical guest: MEEK IS MURDER
4) The baseball guest: Matthew Kory
5) Baseball things:
- Everyone is freaking out over the Tim Lincecum contract
- World Series picks!
- Alex Guerrero, briefly
6) Musical advice, wherein we offer musical advice
7) Goodbye, where we say goodbye
I know we say this a lot, but this is a great show! It goes like this.
- Emails from Canadians
- Musical guest: RED HARE
- An intimate interview with Babe Handegg
- Baseball things: Red Sox, Angels, Dodgers, Pirates, and how do you choose for whom to root once your “real” rooting interest is gone?
- Musical advice: sup wit this this Canadian foreign worker bullshit?
- Riley’s getting married and Ian’s writing about baseball
- Aloha, Mr. Hand
Good news, y'all!
The latest version of our Productive Outs monogram tee is now available in the merch store. These are screened (single-pass/vintage-style) on super comfortable 100% cotton, slightly-fitted Canvas blanks and will look really nice with your Angels, Nats, Cardinals, Red Sawkz, Indians, Twins and/or Reds lid.
Buy one here.
Note: Hoodies and New Era snapback hats have been restocked and will probably sell out quickly, so don’t dilly dally.
Thanks as always for your support!