99! That’s one less than 100. Not too long until we both get hired by major league clubs. This is gonna be great!
But first, here’s Manny’s finest hour:
And the box score for same — no error assessed on the play!
Today’s show goes like this:
- Open (0:00-6:35)
- Emails (7:30-25:50)
- Musical guest: Run the Jewels. Buy Run the Jewels 2 here. (26:33-29:50)
- The baseball stuff: (29:50-55:20)
- Gaints win Wurld Serious
THE HOT STOVE! (It ain’t hot, unless you’re Michael Cuddyer or Vinnie Freakin’ Pestano)
Pablo wants a six-year deal! LOL.
The Japan Series! Nobody cares, but we’ll all watch anyway.
Jose Abreu wins AL ROY, Yakub derGraum wins NL
- Musical advice (56:15-1:05:20)
- Is mayonnaise an instrument? No, but…
- Tips for long-distance music-making
- Ideating on PRODcast 100, and we solicit your input (1:05:20-1:07:10)