A Few Notes about Puig Destroyer
- The amount of support we have received from you all has been absolutely overwhelming. Thank you so much.
- We wanted to have the debut EP done much sooner, but we had to choose between doing it half-assed and quickly, or doing it well and taking some extra time. We chose the latter.
- We fully expect to have the EP available digitally by the end of next week.
- There will be vinyl. We’re happy to announce that The Ghost Is Clear Records will be issuing a 7" of the self-titled EP. More information to follow.
That’s all for now. Thank you again, and #VOTEPUIG!
Area 51. Scary stuff. Don’t go there.
What’s that? Oh, it's episode 51? Well, that doesn’t sound scary at all.
- Emails from the usual lunatics
- Musical guest: NICE HOOVES
- Interviewee guest: Mike Minnick
- Baseball talk!
- A home run derby that wouldn’t suck
- Matt Harvey: The kind of asshole you want on your team (probably)
- Yasiel Puig doing Yasiel Puig things
- The Yankees are cursed but could still end up winning the East
- Roy Oswalt was really good except when he was terrible
- Musical advice: van vs. bus, and nicknames
- Future developments: tours and pinch-hitting
- Bye everyone!
The Puig Destroyer Daily, 6/18/2013. All the P.D. news that fits.
Midday update to the update:
- Riley answered some questions over at Dodgers Blue Heaven.
- We’re mentioned in today’s Mercury News, and Scott gets singled out for his contributions.
- Yasiel himself listened to “One Man, Five Tools” and deemed it “very good.”
- More than 14,000 other people have listened to it, too.
- We have sweet t-shirts.
- We have a Bookface and a Tweeter.
- Ian answered some questions over at Decibel.
- We were mentioned on Yahoo, USA Today, NBC Sports, and elsewhere.
- We’re a little behind schedule, but we hope to have the debut EP posted in the next few days. Watch this space, or just refresh the bandcamp site obsessively.
- We’re talking to a couple of labels about a physical (vinyl) release. More on this story as it develops.
- We continue to be blown away by the amazing response our goofy band is getting. Thank you for listening, supporting, spreading the word, and generally being awesome. Fuckin’ high-five.